Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Fresh Start

As discussed, I am going to try to start over with my project. Starting fresh, looking at everything I learned and created last semester, and using it as a learning experience. A nice idea to cleanse the board, but it raises questions about the first attempts.

Why weren't some of my previous efforts as successful? Too complicated?
Should I expand upon something previously created? Add detail? Abstract form? Simplify?
How can I merge type and architecture without getting too complicated?
What can I do so that others can understand without major explanation?

These are questions I ask myself. Hoping to work through some of these questions and draft some new ideas. The next step is to figure out what I can do differently from the first go around. Trying to think in a more simplistic way, keep it true to my style, and in line with my interests.

No comments :

Post a Comment