Monday, March 14, 2016

Fact Posters

One thing I really want to do more of with my show is add more design elements. It has been interesting experimenting with different mediums, but I really want to begin rein it in as the show approaches. So over break I brainstormed ideas, and these are the beginning of them. They are in chronological order to show my thought progression











I've also been reconsidering the name of my individual senior show, and would love some input. Up until this point I have been calling it "Aesthetics is key" because I am using the aesthetics of these animals to convince them that there is nothing to fear. The new name I am considering is "Limited Exposure" which is talking about my use of exposure therapy to educate the viewer and also the lack of real contact the most people have with these animals. Thoughts?

No comments :

Post a Comment