Monday, March 14, 2016

Pre-Spring Break

I wanted to upload some of the pieces I had done prior to spring break. I didn't post them before, and I want them to be on the blog for future reference.


The following abstractions evolved from previous versions. By cropping some of my previous abstractions, I tried to focus on finding more interesting areas of a previously larger image.












These following images are the most recent versions of my abstractions. I focused on simplifying, and applying basic principles of 2D design. The three principles I focused on were line, form, and space.







































I am exploring these simplified abstractions further, by experimenting with adding other principles of 2D design. Some principles I plan on exploring are texture and color.

No comments :

Post a Comment